Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Bryan and his Deer

So, Bryan got home last night, and was only in the house long enough to change clothes and leave again, because he had to "help Gary." In actuality he was excited about going with Gary into the woods and finding a deer that Gary had just shot. Bryan did not get back until almost 9pm. He was so excited! He had, for the first time, found, skinned, and cleaned his first deer. He brought a tenderloin home, which I am sure he will enjoy, but not me.
I am glad that he was a little sad when they first found the deer.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Tracey-

Hey! It has been a long time since I have talked to Sorry!!! I hope all is well. I wanted to let you know that I have a blog and I want to keep in touch with you more. Have a great night.