


Bryson's 1st birthday was on Sunday, but we had his birthday party on Saturday. It was a lot of fun! I felt a little unprepared because I was focusing on a 1 year old and did not plan any games for the older kids, which they all were older. So, we let the kids play, did the cake and ice cream, and opened presents. All of my kids are very different when it came to their birthday cake. Brianne did not like touching it at all. William demolished the whole thing and made an utter mess. Bryson, he just simply picked the cake up and started eating it. Bryson also had his first taste of ice cream. At first he scrunched up his face and pushed it out with his tongue, but after a few bites, he liked it, and wanted more and more. The presents he really did not get, but he did love a huge Winnie the Pooh that Guada gave him. I also gave him one of my teddy bears from when I was little, as his special bear for his own bed.
It was great! I cannot believe he is one!
1 comment:
hey tracye, sorry i keep forgettng to make you thecd with the b-day party pics, i got a few really good ones of bryson eating his cake, you need to post them here!!!
-guada
Post a Comment