This past Sunday, the 26th, Brianne gave her first talk in the Primary presentation in Sacrament. The whole primary was on the stand, and the children took turns quoting 1-2 sentences in the microphone and singing. Brianne had to memorize, "Book of Mormon stories teach me to live the Gospel."
When it came time to stand up with the Primary, Brianne got a little teary eyed, but she went. When it was her turn, she said her part beautifully.
Before church I had told Brianne that if she did her talk, then I had a present for her. Bryan, not knowing that I had already told Brianne about her present, told her how his father took him horseback riding after giving his first talk. So, he offered to take Brianne horse back riding. She made out on both ends.
We were so proud of her!
No comments:
Post a Comment