Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Hunting for Carrots
Last Saturday the kids and I were taking the garden fence down when Brianne reminded me we had not finished picking our carrots. Seeing that the grass inside the garden was up to our knees, I saw it impossible to get the carrots out. We went to dig for a few minutes and just could not get any dirt away. I told Brianne we had just let the grass get too high, when she said, "I know Mommy, let's say a prayer to Heaven Father to help us." So, we said our prayer, and I knew I would have to get those carrots out, even if we sat there all day. Well, we started digging harder, and about five minutes later, Bryan got back from taking trash to the dump, came over to the garden, and pulled the carrots right out of the ground. Brianne just smiled.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment