Sunday, October 19, 2008





It was a great weekend! On Friday we had a huge play group over here and baked cookies and made gift bags for our Daddy's. Brianne loves playing with all of her girlfriends when they come over. Then, when Bryan came home from work he brought Kyla with him to spend the night.
On Saturday, we met Jen and her Mom, and took the kids to Belmont Pumpkin Farm. They had a wonderful time. It brought back a lot of memories for me too, as I grew up within eye sight of the farm and went there quite frequently. William and I were freezing, but everyone else seemed fine. We got to watch a 1 week old calf get fed, ride the wagon ride to the pumpkin patch, pick out pumpkins, get faces painted, and play. We expected the kids to pick out the biggest pumpkins, but they decided they wanted the "baby" pumpkins. They were so cute! Jen dressed Peyton up like a zebra for his first Halloween which was adorable! He kept trying to eat his pumpkin.
When we got home, Kyla was supposed to go home, but called her dad to see if she could spend the night again. So, this morning Kyla went to church with us, and had a great time.
I loved watching all the kids playing together in the house and was sad to see her leave.

3 comments:

Taralou said...

It sounds like a perfect weekend! Brianne and Kyla look so cute together! It's fun having cousins around! I love all the pumpkin photos and the face painting! Fun, fun, fun...

Jolene said...

It looks like you made meomories. For some reason I love pictures with punpkins in them. Maybe it is the bright orange color looks so "fallish."dfkww

LJB said...

Love the pictures! What fun times! I can't believe how big the kids are getting! What are they going to be for Halloween?