Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Bryson is Upstairs!!

Last Friday, the 24th, Bryan and I put Bryson upstairs to sleep for the first time. Brianne and William were spending the night at Mom's house, so I thought it was a good night. He woke up one time crying, but put himself back to sleep. William and Bryson are now sharing a room, and it seems to be going well. William keeps saying "Baby" is sleeping in his room. Bryan and I keep having thoughts that he is going to throw a hard toy over the crib and hit Bryson in the head though. We'll see how it works out. Luckily, they have not been waking each other up when they are crying in the night.
The first night or two were really hard for me, which I did not expect. I had the worst feeling of loss with him out of the room. Bryan, on the other hand, was estactic! He loved turning the lights on, not having to whisper, and just having his bedroom back.

No comments: