Saturday, August 2, 2008






William loved his 2nd birthday! We had a ball birthday party, and all he said he wanted for his birthday was a cake. I made a ball birthday cake, which he loved, and we played a few ball games. We played ball ring toss, hot potato, and tossed waterballons to Bryan and John off the front porch. That was the best time! He loved opening his presents, and gave everyone hugs afterwards. I was very proud of him.
Bryson had fun too. He passed out at the dinner table.

2 comments:

Jolene said...

It looks like everyone had fun at the party. Happy Birthday William. I'm glad you got what you wanted for you birthday.....a cake.

Viriato said...

i'm so sorry i missed it!! i can tell william had a lot of fun, bryson looks huge, and brianne and kayla are so cute together... i can't wait to get there in a few days and give everyone hugs and kisses, i've missed my little esplin guys!! jen's babby is adorable!! ok, see you thursday!! when are we doing the pj party??