What an experience!! This morning I went to drop Brianne off at Cher's house across the street to play while I took William and Bryson to pick corn. When I came back out to the van, which was running, I found that the boys were locked in the van. I went inside to call Bryan, and he had the spare key with him in Williamsburg, an hour away. I then called 911 and asked them to send someone out.
Meanwhile, while I was waiting for someone, Cher and I just had to watch from the outside of the van window while Bryson and William were crying. Actually Bryson was screaming. They were so upset. William knew something was wrong, and kept saying, "Mama, out!" over and over again.
Finally the officer came and got them out after a couple minutes. Then, we rushed off to get the corn. What an ordeal!
2 comments:
With children there are always "interesting" experiences to put in our memory banks. Glad the boys are fine.
I'm glad they are okay. Life is always full of adventures with little ones around
Post a Comment