Tuesday, August 26, 2008

First Time!


Brianne wanted to play with Leah today over at her house. Leah generally comes over here once a week to play with Brianne, but Brianne wanted to go over there to see her. I set it up with Leah for her to go over, and when it came time for her to leave, Brianne wanted to walk herself. I kept offering to walk her over, or at least walk her down the driveway, but she said no. She was so excited to go by herself! We took pictures of her leaving, and I kept walking down the length of the porch so I could see her as far as possible. I gave her a couple minutes and then called across the street to make sure she made it okay and she did. My little girl is getting so big!

2 comments:

Taralou said...

They grow up so quickly!!!

Jolene said...

It is so fun watching all the stages each child goes through and the fun things they say and do. She looks cute in the blue dress.