Brianne and William have been saying some of the cutest things lately.
Last Friday, when I was getting ready to take the kids to meet Bryan at Busch Gardens, Brianne said she wanted to get ready for our family date too. She insisted on brushing her hair by herself, which she did a fairly good job. She put on a special necklace, she put some chapstick on her lips, and she asked to use some of my "smelly stuff." When we were all ready, she said, "I really hope Daddy appreciates all of this because it is a lot of work." It was priceless!
Yesterday morning, William woke up and was calling from his bedroom, "Mama, out!" This is his morning routine. Well, Bryan did not have to leave as early yesterday, and we were talking. When Bryan went up to get William he heard William saying in his room, "Mean Mama, no out." It was so cute!
Lastly, Brianne and I have put a candy jar at the back of the toilet. We told William that if he uses the potty he can have a piece of candy. All he wants is a pop. Today, I kept hearing the toilet cover bang over and over again. When I went in there he said, "pee pee in potty. Pop!" He was putting water in the potty to trick me. It was ingenious!
2 comments:
It's good you are keeping a record of these things. They will LOVE to read these when they are older! My kids always get a giggle out of the things they said when they were younger! I wish I had written more down!
When I was you there was a t.v. show called "Kids Say the Darnedest Things"....so true.
Post a Comment