Friday, May 9, 2008

William's Crisis

Well, Copper is definitely a handful! He is full of energy and he really does want to behave but considers all of the kids his litter mates. Well, he got William last night. William was getting on the couch and Copper went for his foot. Next thing I know Brianne is screaming, "Leave my brother alone!" William is screaming and there is blood all over the couch. Copper's tooth cut a slice a half the width of William's foot. Brianne ran to get me a towel so I could stop the bleeding, and Bryan and I seriously debated on taking him in for stitches. William is now talking around on his tiptoes and saying "ouch."
We took the kids to Short Lane for ice cream as a treat afterwards. William has never been there before. He loved it!!!
I was so mad at the dog but felt bad too, because he was just trying to play. It did not mean to hurt William, but I need to figure out how to get him to stop biting. I don't remember Utah doing that when he was a puppy.

No comments: