So, Brianne is away for a week and I have never been away from her for more than one night. Bryan and Brianne flew to Vegas yesterday morning to visit family. Brianne was so excited!! She has been talking about playing with Kara for weeks now, and wanted to pack days beforehand.
When it came time for Bryan and Brianne to leave I almost started crying, and Bryan called saying Brianne almost starting crying as they drove down the driveway. She said she was going to miss Mommy and wanted Mommy to have fun too. She is so precious!
She obviously is not missing me too much though. When I talked to Bryan last night she was busy peeling potatoes with Grandma Esplin (making mashed potatoes for Bryan...I may never get him home again :)), and she talked to me for barely a minute. She said she had to go and I could hear her saying in the background, "How do I hang this out?"
I'm really glad they are having fun!!
2 comments:
Brianne and I did enjoy making dinner together and doing"crafts". I'm sure I won't get a lot of time with her since she couldn't wait to be with Kara. It is great having both Bryan and Brianne here to spend some time with us.
I'm glad that Bryan & Brianne were able to make the trip. Grandparents and cousins ... family in general are so important. It must be hard with so many miles separating you.
Post a Comment