Monday, August 20, 2012
Brianne's Baptism Saturday August 18, 2012
We had Brianne's baptism at 4pm on Saturday August 18th. For the baptism there was the following:
opening song - When I am baptized
opening prayer - Kara Williams
speaker on baptism - Jolene Esplin
musical number - Kayla Williams
baptism - by Bryan Esplin
interlude - songs and DVD of life of Brianne
speaker on holy ghost - Pat Wertman (her primary teacher)
confirmation - by Bryan Esplin
closing hymn - The Church of Jesus Christ
benediction - William Esplin (with help from Mom)
Brianne was very nervous. That morning we gave her a gift of her new scriptures and hymnal with her name on them. When Sister Wertman asked her if she had been a little nervous to get baptized, she said, "no, I was very nervous." It was so cute! She and Daddy did a great job and afterwards we had cake and punch. Bryan and I cannot believe our first child just got baptized!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment