William, I think, will always be the menace. Adorable as he is, he is a very difficult child to manage. I have never seen such before! He has taken to biting, and whenever he gets frustrated his first impulse for the past week or so is to bite. He was furious with me a week ago, and when he grabbed my arm to bite it, I pulled my arm away so that he bit his own arm. A week later he still has a black bruise from his own teeth.
He's having a hard time right now, but we all love him. We think he is having a very difficult time being in the middle of Brianne and Bryson and oftentimes feels left out. He is so sweet though when he gets up in the morning or from nap time and just smiles at you.
2 comments:
I'll stick with the adorable not the menace. I have seen MANY 1 1/2 -2 1/2 year olds that bite. Have patience, firmly let him know that's not acceptable and above all love him. You'll all get through this stage too.
tracey, i know how you must feel, i went through the same stuff with clara, you went through it with me, remember?? that phase will be over soon... now clara is slapping her own hand instead of biting it, she does it pretty hard too... i do agree with you, he's probably feeling left out, the middle-child syndrome (i know all about it and can sympathize with him ;) it will all be better when his girlfriend comes back and they can play together... love him! - guada
Post a Comment