




Saturday the kids and I went down to the house site to take the guys lunch. That morning we went and did a little Christmas shopping, went to the library, and then to Subway to treat the guys to lunch. At the house site it was Bryan, Dad, Brian my brother, and a new helper, Raymond, all working.
The kid that the most wonderful time going up and down the ladder and playing in the pile of dirt. Bryson slept in the car the whole time. It was amazing watching the guys lift a completely built wall on the second floor. I had never seen that before.
The only bad thing about the day was it was completely freezing. If I remember it was about 38'. William and I were so cold. When we got home, the kids and I all got in the bathtub, had hot chocolate and watched a movie.
No comments:
Post a Comment