
I never invisioned myself as a homeschooling mom, and even though I have only experimented with it for 3 months with a very young child, I absolutely love it. It is extremely gratifying to watch your child as she learns new things daily. I know children learn every day no matter what, but to actively teach and watch your child love to learn outside of the classroom has been extremely rewarding. Brianne loves school and says all the time that she wants Mommy to be her teacher. She loves practicing her ABCs, numbers 1-20, shapes, reading books every day, learning about Jesus, and using the globe. She also loves using one website on the internet to practice ABCs. William loves it too and asks Brianne to do "B" every day. It has been a rewarding experience so far and a lifestyle I hope we can keep throughout our children's school careers.
No comments:
Post a Comment