Thursday, April 3, 2008

My Little People


Here are all of the little people I get to spend my days with everyday. At times during the day I find myself very frustrated and wanting to be selfish and just take a bath and read a book alone, but as I look at this picture I realize how precious each one of these little people are. They each have their own very unique personalities and are the best of friends. From left to right they are: Seanon, Haylee, Bryson, Brianne, Clara, Troy, and William. It's hard to believe I want this many kids of my own.

1 comment:

Viriato said...

they're so cute! i can't imagine spending every monday through friday with them, palying with them and watching them play with each other... changing all those diapers! that last part doesn't make me jealous, but everything else does!!
you do such a good job with them, clara is always excited when i start walking her to your house and she starts going "eithee, eithee!"