
After dropping off Seanon and Haylee to Katie, Haylee's mom yesterday afternoon, I took the kids swimming. Mom went with me and Bryan met us there after work. They had the most wonderful time! I have not seen them have that much fun in a long time. Brianne and William are both scary in the water. Brianne just goes right off to the deep end with the big kids and William also just leaves the children area and bobs around in his floaties. Bryson just enjoyed being held. I thought the water was a little too cold for him so he did not get wet. We stayed to swim for 2 hours and only got them to go home by promising to come back and swim again soon.
1 comment:
It looks like the kids had a blast. My kids have been begging to go swimming also. I promised them that we'd go after the baby is born. I just signed the three oldest up for swimming lessons in June. Kara asks EVERYDAY if she gets to go to swimming lessons that day. Hopefully we can go swimming when Bryan and Brianne come out next month -- that would be fun!!
Post a Comment