Alexander was born Monday, March 22nd at 8:15am. He was 6lbs 8ozs and 20.5 inches long. When he was born he screamed so much and so loud that I was worried, but he is a good baby. After we were back in our room, and everything was done and over, the hospital stay was great! Jen was there during the c-section and then my family came up to visit. Papa even came up two times, which I loved. Of course Bryan changed the first diaper and the kids each got their presents from Alexander. Brianne got a sand bottle kit, William some sun catchers to paint, and Bryson a Smurf toy. They all loved them! Bryan got his Willow Tree to add to our collection. There are four of them now.
We were both exhausted while at the hospital. We were not sure if we were going to make it to the c-section date, as I had started having contractions earlier that week, and actually started timed contractions Sunday afternoon. So, Sunday night I did not sleep a wink because the contractions kept me awake and they hurt. By Monday afternoon I could not remember anything anyone was saying to me and I was just completely exhausted.
Bryan and I had a wonderful time together while at the hospital. We even had a date Thursday night. He went and got Subway on the bottom floor of the hospital, bought New Moon, and we ate and watched the movie on the computer. We did not make it to the end. We both kept falling asleep and finally just turned it off.
Alexander is precious! He surprised us by being completely different from the other three. He has dark brown hair and brown eyes. Everyone else has blond hair and blue eyes. He is definitely just like Bryan. He loves being held and sleeping on my chest, which I do not mind. The kids love him and he just fits in perfectly.
7 comments:
Congratulations! He's adorable!
Congratulations! He is beautiful
It's hard to believe that you are now the parents of FOUR! Congratulations. May you have an occasional sleepful night and joy in diaper changing!
He is precious Tracey!!!! Congrats! That dark hair is beautiful, I think he looks like Bryson.
I wish I could have been there for the birth. He's adorable. I can't wait to see him in June. Can you believe that he is our 14th grandchild?
I just wanted to say that I LOVE the picture of the four kids at home! I need a copy of it for sure!
I can't wait to see you guys soon! Love ya!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! What a cutie! He is cute just like all the kiddos. I am so happy for you and that he's here.
Post a Comment