








We went and had Baby #4's pregnancy photos done tonight. We generally wait until the day before the baby is born, but being that the doctor is not sure if I am going to make it the 6 more days til the c-section date, we scheduled them a little early. I have never done photos with my tummy showing before, but looked online to try to find some different pregnancy poses, and really fell in love with some of these poses. Plus, in a lot of my previous pregnancy photos you could not really tell I was pregnant. I was very nervous at first, but I am really excited about how they came out and absolutely love some of them!!
Bryan also came up with the name for the baby on Sunday, I think. We have not been able to come up with a name the whole time. I knew I wanted a family name, like everyone else, and the best I could come up with was Trey Bryant. Trey for Tracey without the 'ac' and Bryant for Bryan and T for Tracey. Bryan came up with Alexander Craig on Sunday, after Alexander in his father's line and Craig after Neal's middle name. So, I think Baby #4 finally has a name.
3 comments:
They are beautiful!!!!
I just wanted to tell you that these are really beautiful! They turned out great.
The pictures turned out good! Good luck today. I really like the name too, but then again I'm biased!
Post a Comment