These two pictures are the same, but I loved both of the smiles on her face.
This picture was not planned at all. Brianne did not like getting her pictures taken at all, so we all got in a picture with her, and it ended up turning out cute.
I just loved this picture! I was sitting with Brianne trying tolet her know it was okay, and I did not even know this shot was taken.
I went to get Brianne's pictures done yesterday. We normally go to Picture People or Sears, but fo varying reasons we just went up to Walmart. I almost cancelled the appointment yesterday morning because I took Brianne there when she was 2 and I did not like the pictures at all. These ones I loved!
Wow, these are from walmart? They did a really good job. I like the black simple background. I think that's what makes them looks so good. Plus, the that fact that Brianne so pretty helps too. :)
3 comments:
Wow, these are from walmart? They did a really good job. I like the black simple background. I think that's what makes them looks so good. Plus, the that fact that Brianne so pretty helps too. :)
The pictures look great!
The one of all of you together is adorable. For not wanting her picture taken, Brianne did a good job.
Post a Comment