I think the house looks so pretty in all white. 
All ready to go outside.
Brianne loved making snow angels. 
Brianne eating snow. 


Copper for the first time in the snow. He absolutely loved it!! Utah was acting like he was 5 years old too.

After being outside we came inside and had snow sundaes. William loved them and had several servings. 
They loved going out to play today! I was not looking forward to it because I thought it was going to be cold, but after putting three layers of clothing on all of us, scarves, hats, and gloves, we were good to go. We had so much fun!! Brianne made snow angels, William ran around, we took the dogs out to the field with us, and Brianne and I had a fun snowball fight. Then after coming inside the kids loved making snow sundaes and eating them. It was great!
2 comments:
I love the pictures. It looks like you guys had a great time. The house does look beautiful.
The snow looks beautiful! It looks like the kids loved it. I have always liked snow, but I am glad for the Vegas sunshine every time I get in the car to drive to work. I don't like driving in snow.
Post a Comment