




This Christmas was absolutely wonderful!!!! I cannot think of when we had a better holiday season! Neal, Stefanie, Madelyn, and Lydia came down to spend the week with us. We went swimming, Stefanie shot her first gun, we played in the field area, we took the kids to the library, Stef and I went to take the guys lunch one day while working on the house, we spent Christmas eve making Jesus' birthday cake, and on Christmas we had a wonderful time having Nana KK, PopPop, my Papa, and the Sister missionaries over for dinner with us. It was great!!
Christmas morning the kids got up at the usual 7am. The night before I had told Brianne to stay in her room until I came up to get her. I thought she was asleep, but when I opened the door, she threw the pillow off her head and said, "Mommy, I've been wondering when you were going to come get me. I have been alwake forever." It was precious! Santa brought the kids a trampoline.
The day after Christmas, Stef and I went shopping with Jen and her sister Erin, Bryan and Neal put the trampoline together, a couple times, and Stefanie and I went to the neighbors house to ride Frosty, one of her horses.
It really was a great week! The kids clicked together really well, and everything just fell together as one larger family. William finally met his match in Madelyn, which I loved. And Brianne fell in love with Lydia. It was sad to see them leave this morning, but Brianne is already counting down the days till we will see them again.
No comments:
Post a Comment