

Two adorable things happened last night. Mom met me at ballet with the kids, since they spent the night. While sitting in the hallway waiting for Brianne, Bryson took his first 2-3 steps, walking from me to Nana. Then he walked back to me. It was priceless! Mom loved it when I told her those were his first steps ever. We got him to do it a few times last night and I got pictures of him walking to Daddy. They were both so excited, and Bryson would get so excited, his feet would run under him fast, before even putting him down on the floor.Also, while a ballet, a man walked in and he had long brown wavy hair. When William saw him, he said, really excited, "Jesus!" He tried to get off Mom's lap to go over to Jesus. I quickly told William that that man looked like Jesus, but that he was not Jesus. I don't know if the man heard or not. It was so cute!
1 comment:
Yea! he's walking. Now the next step is running everywhere he goes.
Post a Comment