



Yesterday Mom and I took the kids to see the Legendary Santa in Richmond. I used to go see the Legendary Santa when I was little and he was at Miller & Rhoads, and my Dad used to go when he was little. My Dad has always said it was the same Santa I saw, as he saw. When Miller & Rhoads closed down, Santa moved around home, and for the past few years has been at the Children's Museum. It is a little bit of a let down after the experience I had, with Santa, Bruce the Spruce, the tea room with the Rudolf cake, and the children's shopping area. I was a little disappointed in the Santa yesterday, because it was not the real Santa, but the kids could not tell. He still knew their names and Brianne told him she wants a reindoor animal and Princess jeep. William told him he wants pirates and a boat. It was great in that there were only four families in front of us in line.
No comments:
Post a Comment