Monday, July 26, 2010

Peach Picking











This morning Tara and I took the kids peach picking. I love getting the peaches each year and watching the kids pick them. This year was a little different, with my having so many little ones, and it got pretty hot quickly, but it was still a lot of fun. Brianne loved climbing the trees and eating the fruit. William loved picking the "not yet ready" nectarines, and Bryson loved following his cousins from tree to tree. Kayla and Kenny did a lot of picking, as well as did Kara. Kymber and Kami did not enjoy the heat, and loved resting in the cart with the twins I was babysitting. When we left we left with a lot of peaches to bring home to can, freeze, and eat.

1 comment:

Jolene said...

I relly miss the canning of fruit that I haven't done in years. I especially used to enjoy it when we got to pick our own fruit. Despite the heat it looks like a fun outing.