Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Our Days












The past few days have been a lot of fun. Bryan has been riding Cassie more and I got to ride her for the first time in over a year last Friday. I was so excited!! I have been wanting to ride her every day since. Bryan is also excited about his accomplishments with Sundance so far. She has not been trained yet, so has no experience with riding. Bryan got a saddle blanket on her last week without any trouble. Then on Friday he got a saddle on her. She did great!
The kids had a lot of fun with Bryan over the weekend, and yesterday I got to watch my best friend, Jennifer's, kids, Peyton and Avery. Peyton is close to Bryson's age and Avery is only a few weeks older than Alexander. We loved having them here!! Jen and I both have very different schedules now and we rarely get to see each other. It was great spending the day with her kids getting to know them better.

No comments: