This morning, I was so excited to go back to Brent & Becky's Bulbs because they were having daffodil bulbs on sale, 10 for $1.00. Before leaving this morning, we went out to see Bryan at the barn and saw him at the top of the barn putting on siding. After getting bulbs, the kids and I then met some friends at the library and went to McDonald's afterwards for the kid to play together with their friends. When we got home, I went out to the barn to give Bryan and Dad popsicles. I looked up at the floor joist to check on our baby birds in their nest when I saw something black. I had no clue what it was and asked Bryan. He nearly jumped out of his skin when he looked right over his head and saw a black snake above him. Brianne ran to get her cousins, Dad got the snake down, and Josh held the snake for the kids to see. Unfortunately the snake got to the baby birds for lunch before we saw him. The kids loved seeing and touching the snake. Bryan was not that fond of him being in his barn.
Saturday, May 22, 2010
Our Barn Surprise
This morning, I was so excited to go back to Brent & Becky's Bulbs because they were having daffodil bulbs on sale, 10 for $1.00. Before leaving this morning, we went out to see Bryan at the barn and saw him at the top of the barn putting on siding. After getting bulbs, the kids and I then met some friends at the library and went to McDonald's afterwards for the kid to play together with their friends. When we got home, I went out to the barn to give Bryan and Dad popsicles. I looked up at the floor joist to check on our baby birds in their nest when I saw something black. I had no clue what it was and asked Bryan. He nearly jumped out of his skin when he looked right over his head and saw a black snake above him. Brianne ran to get her cousins, Dad got the snake down, and Josh held the snake for the kids to see. Unfortunately the snake got to the baby birds for lunch before we saw him. The kids loved seeing and touching the snake. Bryan was not that fond of him being in his barn.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You do have the most "interesting" visitors.
Post a Comment