Monday, May 11, 2009

I have never seen a lion lie like this before. It was amazing!!


William loved the reptile house and wanted to look in every single tank.





The town was gorgeous!

Our last night in Cape May Mom treated everyone to a pizza dinner. It was a lot of fun watching the kids.






I think this is a neat shot of the lighthouse, that Bryan took.


The kids loved looking for sea creatures!






A few weekends ago Bryan, Mom, and I took the kids and went to Cape May to meet Neal and Stefanie for the weekend. It was a great trip! The moment we got there Brianne wanted to go comb the beach for shells. Bryan and I went out to dinner Friday night at a romantic seafood restaurant with live piano music. Saturday we met Neal and Stefanie. We saw an animal show at the lighthouse, went to the zoo, and out for ice cream and dinner. I think everyone had a lot of fun!















No comments: