The last couple weeks a lot has been going on in our house. Alexander has been experiencing tons of firsts. He sat in the bumbo for the first time the other week. He likes it for about 5 minutes, but that is as long as it lasts. He officially rolled over for the first time last week from his tummy to his back. The kids and I have been working on canning peaches and green beans. We also froze some green beans this year for the first time. Bryan has been working hard on finishing the barn. He has been working on the stalls and the kids have loved playing on the "mountains" of dirt he has had brought in to built the arena. Brianne and William have been having fun with their friends Madelyn and Nathan every Monday, as they have been coming over to play. He had a bonfire one night with Tara's family and Josh's brother's family. Bryan made a super hot fire!
Brianne learned how to tie shoes last week. I was very impressed that it only took her two days to learn. Bryan taught her the actual bowtie part, as it was hard for me to teach being left handed. I went and bought her lace up tennis shoes.
The same night Alexander also tried a strawberry popsicle for the first time. He has not tasted anything yet. Brianne took pictures of him trying it. His face was priceless.
I'm glad this summer has been busy with a lot going on.
No comments:
Post a Comment