Bryan walking Cassie over on Saturday.
The kids loved watching Cassie as Bryan put her in the field and she and Precious ran around.
Cassie was pretty hyper for most of the day..jpg)

On Saturday we were able to bring Cassie home. We got Cassie several months ago, but she stayed next door and I went over there to ride her some. She was pregnant and we had to wait for the filly to be 3 months old before bringing her home, when she was ready to be weaned. Carol had another horse named Precious that had a baby around the same time, so we brought her over here while her filly is being weaned as well.
Cassie and Precious were quite wild all day. Every time they could hear the babies neighing through the woods they would start galloping around and around the field. It was really sad.
I could barely wait to put a saddle on her again, but it looks like I may be waiting a while. I'll have to enjoy watching Bryan and the kids ride her.
I love that horse! I remember last winter when I would go and muck the 9 stalls at Carol's early every Saturday morning. I fell in love with Cassie because she was the only horse who would greet me in her stall every morning by coming up and tucking her head against my chest. She did that Saturday. I'm in love!!
Bryan wants to change her name. I do not like the name Cassie either, but that has been her name for years and I hate to change it on her. I guess she will stay Cassie.
1 comment:
they are so pretty...
Post a Comment