Saturday, June 28, 2008

I'm a Gardener!




I'm a gardener!! Last night I picked the first vegetables from our garden. I am so excited! I picked one squash, one cucumber, and two zucchini. There are several more that should be ready today or tomorrow. That was the most rewarding experience!
I guess we're having zucchini for dinner.

3 comments:

Viriato said...

mmmmmmmmmmm!!! i love it!! good for you tracey, i know you've worked really hard on your graden, i'm sure all those veggetables are going to taste a lot better than the ones at the store!! save me some please!! :) - guada

Josh said...

Looks like a nice garden -- I sure miss being able to grow things! Congrats!

Wendy Lady said...

Congratulations! I planted my first garden this year, too. All that has come on so far is radishes, but I was ever so excited to eat them!