Sunday, March 30, 2008

The first post

March 30, 2008

This is the second blog I have created in two days, but since I definitely want to create a book out of my blog I took some good advice and started a new one.
Today was the best day at church. I have come to love Sundays. We got to hear a wonderful broadcast which focused on families. I was very inspirational and good to hear. I think Bryan really enjoyed it as well.
I'm looking forward to using this blog as sort of an online journal to keep, but it will be neat getting interaction in a journal.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tracey,
I am proud of your dedication and commitment to your children. I was especially impressed and pleased when before a big party you let Brianne "help" you clean and you were not worried about how perfect it was, but were more concerned with letting her help you. I do have a question for you. Will you let Brianne watch Dirty Dancing? LOL! Our perspectives on movies change once we have kids! Bravo to you! Love, Cher

Tracey said...

Are you kidding, no way!! I don't think she will see that movie until she leaves the house one day.

Taralou said...

I love your new blog -- you did a great job! It's fun seeing the pictures of Bryan working on the house. I'm very excited about the closer interaction we will have through the blog. YEAH!